Introducing Chicago Inspection Agency
We are happy to announce our electronic translation service for our non-english speaking customers. While we still deliver our reports in English (the US legal standard), and require an English speaking person be available, we can now converse and translate key points into many of the most popular foreign languages in the US. Ask us for more details on your next call.
The Samsung Galaxy Android Software Can:
- Translate text between 63 languages
- Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (17 languages)
- Listen to your translations spoken aloud (24 languages)
- Communicate with another person using speech-to-speech translation in Conversation Mode (ALPHA, 14 languages)
- Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read
- Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
- Access your translation history even when you’re offline
- Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
- View additional dictionary results for single words or short phrases
Available Language Support
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Call us today at (847) 233-2383 to see it work for you.