Short Sale/Foreclosure Inspection
In uncertain times, the need for timely and diligent assessment for lenders and financial institutions of property is critical. In short sales and forecloses, precise evaluation of the distressed property is a crucial determining factor. The devil is in the details, and Chicago Inspection Agency provides the inspection details on the property in question specific to the lenders valuation assessment. In addition to our regular quality inspection service we can also provide:
- Assessment of current occupancy
- State of utilities (on or off) and potential resulting problems
- Damages from misuse or vandalism
- Actual or potential security problems
- State of grounds and general upkeep
- Negotiated pricing for contract or multiple commitments
- Terms available to qualified institutions and individuals
Perhaps most importantly, we offer the seasoned perspective of years of home building experience at every level. This assures confidence that each inspection will be handled with the same professionalism, discretion, and balance you would expect from your own organization.
Call Brett at (847) 322-2383 to discuss your needs today.
For a summary of Brett’s credentials click About CIA.
Click Home Inspection Details Or Mold Inspection Details for more.